View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Howard Chasser

Default Will not take the chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty77 View Post
Hi Howard,

Given your reluctance described above to slab your regular size complete Bazooka boxes, have you reconsidered that lately in light of the new "jumbo" size PSA holders, where I presume they would fit? Or do we even know if that's how they have switched to handling them?
I will not even get started with all my frustrations with PSA - they are adequately expressed in numerous other threads. I and most who look at the boxes know exactly what they are AND how nice they are - don't need a 3rd party opinion for me. They also seem to have a different grading scale for the bazooka boxes - as I have submitted some nrmt-mt 20 piece boxes that have come back with grades between 4 and 5 - a complete joke.
Further, I suspect till someone points out to them that the boxes might fit with unfolded flaps into the larger holder, they would continue to put them in the smaller holders! That said, I expect to see (and ultimately submit) some additional larger items (mostly team issued stuff that they will likely mislabel if they choose to holder them at all).