View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 04:49 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
For those that missed the threads.......Bobby "accidentally" bids on his own card. Is it possible that it truly was an accident? Not when it was the only one of it's kind on eBay.
I explained this time and time again. I bid $600 on a card that I bid over $1,000 for awhile back. A true shill bidder bids MORE than a card is worth. All I saw was an undervalued gem. Hard to believe, but yes, I didn't realize it was my own consignment. I ended up losing around $400 on the card. If that makes me a shill bidder, than I must be one of the stupidest ones on the planet, because shill bidders make record highs, NOT record lows. I build sets so frequently I get confused as to what is happening. I am currently in the process of building the Sport Kings set YET AGAIN, and will GLADLY pay $1,300 for a Babe Didrickson card in an SGC case grading that same grade or more.

The Milton Bradley cards - do YOU think you got them figured out Bill Holler?? Sports Collectors Digest dedicated a whole issue to the subject. Around 96% of the collecting public doesn't have the cards figured out. PSA has their 1968 Topps Master Set on the registry all out of whack because they include some Milton Bradleys in the set but not others. Yes, I tried to sell a card that PSA said was a Milton Bradley. SO you decide to give me shit because PSA graded it as such??? Give me a freaking break. At least I had the balls to send it in and get it corrected. What would YOU have done? Go away Stormtrooper. Your schitck gets old.