View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 01:54 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
Out the buyer... What Mr. Chen said is correct - the only real way to recall F&F is to initiate a credit card charge back. That is not a case that can ever be won. I recently lost one even though I did everything to paypals exact standards (shipped correctly, uploaded tracking correctly etc). If the buyer calls up their credit card company and tells them that they didn't make the transaction then the selling party is SOL.

Did theirs specifically say it was for goods or was the payment made completely blank (basic fields, nothing typed). I have a feeling if they were able to file a normal case then they may not have payed F&F - just regular and covered the fees on their end (this is possible). I would need to actually physically see the payment details on Paypal to help out much further.
Sean:

The buyer did say what the payment was for in the message section. I do not know if he paid by CC or checking account or paypal balance. You said if you saw the payment details you could help. See below. I have redacted the buyers name my email and the description of the items sold and the transaction ID #.

Mobile Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # )

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Apr 25, 2014 Payment From Held ... $2,000.00 USD $0.00 USD $2,000.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
May 5, 2014 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed Placed We'll complete the refund as soon as your original payment is processed by the bank.
We'll complete the refund as soon as your original payment is processed by the bank. Details -$2,000.00 USD $0.00 USD -$2,000.00 USD
Total: $0.00 USD $0.00 USD $0.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent by:
(The sender of this payment is Verified)
Payment sent to:

Total amount:
$2,000.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$2,000.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Apr 25, 2014
Time:
16:18:31 PDT
Held