View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 08:25 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Again many people would agree with you that the card is legit. Those people would not be influenced by this thread or the information contained herein. The people who feel the card is not legit definitely would want to know, so I see it as no harm, no foul. You allowed the people who wanted the card because of the PSA grade to compete and greatly reduced the chance of a return from a buyer who was unhappy with the card due to the changes.

Without this thread if a buyer who DID mind the changes had won it and found out, it would have been a very likely candidate for a return, so which is worse a disappointing sale or a no sale? If you're arguing that the next buyer should've never found out, then you are back to pushing the problem onto the next guy until someone is left holding the bag. Should Greg have waited until the return period was over before making the post?

Now, ostensibly, the card is in the hands of someone who wants it with full knowledge of its history, and to me that's as it should be.
You said exactly what i was getting yet.

Plus for now on when we buy a card we can ask for a 30 day return in the event a prior sale of the same card comes to light that is 2 grades lower for example and if the seller refuses this then make an offer accordingly