View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 07:26 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
What's silly is your question. How many scientists believe in climate change?

Since there is plenty of evidence of past ice ages, not to mention the desert US was once an ocean, it should be quite, quite obvious to everyone that the climate does, has, and always will, change.

Now, if you ask what percentage of scientists say that the climate changed in the past due to natural causes (since there were no internal combustion engines... just a bunch of varying solar activity and farting buffaloes,) but suddenly that ended and humans became 100% responsible for any changes in the climate, that would be a far smaller number.

I believe in "climate change." I think those who think they can, or should, prevent "climate change" are fools. Climate does change. Deal with it.
Let me rephrase for you then - what percentage of scientists believe man’s burning of fossil fuels is causing an unnatural increase in temps that is harmful to the future survival of the human race? That better? Give me a percentage if you feel like looking it up. Otherwise see you at the pedo ring pizza parlor if the space lasers don’t get us first!