View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:22 AM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
how else can one individual look at 95% of 52 million photos. His words not mine.
He also specifically mentioned pulling the Mantle file at every location he went to (which I'm sure he also did with other HOF players). Also remember that the 52 million or whatever total he's up to now (I'm sure it's increased since he wrote that) includes not just sports images, but also planes, trains, architecture, political, celebrity, social event, and every other kind of image you can think of. I think it would be a safe assumption that he's seen most if not all of the baseball images (as that's his personal area of interest, from what I've gathered) and probably most of the sports images, but I doubt he took the time to peruse the "butter queen" and "mule day parade" folders that would be included in those millions of images. It would make sense to me that he would pull and personally inspect the files most likely to contain primo shots, and trust his staff to dig through the others and bring anything of interest to his attention without him having to touch every single photograph.