View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 06:29 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jggames View Post
Here is a video of Mastro talking about the Wagner (and his trim) and the stack of other cards that were supposedly cut from the same sheet.

https://youtu.be/CRdjnVcNNn0?t=509
And that's where some of these hobby myths start, he said "it was obvious all the cards were cut from an uncut sheet maybe one sheet I don't know" and the fact could be that the cards originated from an employee who cut up several sheets and the stack could have already passed through one or more peoples hands.

The best evidence I've seen of a group of cards coming from an uncut sheet are the group of Sweet Caporal 350-460 factory no prints and another group of regular production Sweet Caporal 350-460 that were hand cut from sheets
at some point and sold by the same ebay seller. The no prints I believe came from one or two sheets and the regular prints came from one or two different sheets.

If you look at the groups of the same subjects they have the same registration and the same color shift mis-alignments.

From the no prints notice the registration and the green color shift on the bottom left corner on all of the Pfeister's
Pfeister _1__1.jpg

same thing on these regular print Ford's with the registration and color shift mis-alignment on the bottom border
Ford _1__1.jpg