View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 01:20 PM
Bry@n

I have uncut proof sheets for the entire T419 ATC Beauties playing card set --- 7 sheets in total I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
There are a number, “a tiny handful” as I claimed, - but the amount is tiny. There’s some Obaks I believe are a different project from the one credited to American Lithogrpahy and the ATC, though it seems to be much more complicated than that oft stated credit.

There’s 2 T25 strips. There’s the Wagner prototype strip. There’s a T62 proof sheet or two. There’s 92% of a T220-1 sheet. There’s some E229 fragments (I know, E, however I suspect they used the same contracts as the T cards and were a Brett production at the same time as part of the general project). Off the top of head I can’t think of any others that were part of this project, I probably have records of 1 or 2 more in my notebook. I have been told about a number of others, but from hobbyists unable or unwilling to provide a picture or any evidence that it actually exists. I would love to see others, we have and can learn a lot from other sets that were part of this 1909-1912 promotion.