View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 12:21 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default Net54 speak translation / what it means really

'Bump for price reduction' - Yeah i know i asked too much but i really thought my card was way better than all of the other cards in the same grade and worth 20 percent more, but now this time, i am exactly right on the price of the card so dont ask for me to reduce

'Nice card' Nice card, but zero chance will pay your asking price, and hey i get to add another post on my post count.

'Looking for offers' I am afraid to to ask for a price that it will sell for because I will be missing out on a higher price, so I will only ask for offers and only willing to sell a card for a price that noone is willing to pay, so I wont be selling it for less than its worth. What is is worth? Well Im looking for offers to tell me that but rest assured I wont offer it at that price.

Successful Transactions with 'x y z'- You should hear about the unsuccessful transactions I have had, but I wont bore you with that, ill just tell you the ones that I have had successful transactions with, if i list more than 20 of them, please dont check each one, because I am hiding a few lets say 'not successful' transactions in them ....who would have the time to check...

More to list ....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-11-2022 at 12:23 PM.