View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 10:46 AM
Mike P.ap

Default Guess the PSA Grade! 1948 Leaf Paige new to hobby!

Winner will be the person who gets the PSA grade EXACT. Don't be afraid to guess that it might not even get graded, you can add qualifiers, or give me a straight grade guess. Plenty of combos. Maybe it gets a qualifier, maybe it does not get slabbed, maybe its a straight grade?

Winner will receive a mix of 4 autographed sports (could be any sport) index cards from my vast collection. My choice.

You can still vote up until I post a pic of the card out of the PSA Box hopefully Wednesday afternoon! Rember, only 1 winner and it's the 1st that guesses so if you see it up on the list, guess somethig else!

Ties go to the person who guessed only once and was the 1st one to get his or her Grade guess in! In other words, only 1 winner! Good luck! Thanks! Mike

PS Small hints, the card has the eye appeal of a STRONG 8 minus the tape issue! Appears to have been pulled from a pack and taped in a book or something. You can still guess "fake or counterfeit" if you'd like. Since you can't measure the card from the photo I should say that it measured DEAD on to the correct specs for 1948-49 Leaf cards, Not bigger, Not a mm shorter on all sides. It also was with some other 1948 Leaf "taped" cards.

PS 2 : Card is at PSA and I did not get a scan of the back! Ugh. I can tell you the back is CLEAN and about maybe 60/40 or even 70/30 off center but beautiful! Also, the small speck on the left side of card (middle) is in the top loader and is a speck of dust or something. I pulled it out before sending the card.

PS 3: This card was an original owner card recently found. I had it next. The card is UNTOUCHED, UNTAMPERED, UNALTERED with FULL Borders. It could still have a quaifier I guess like ST or MK but it should not come back Altered. I believe they would assume the original "taper" did this non maliciously. I have sent well over a thousand cards to PSA over the years. I am confident (could be wrong but thinking I won't be) It is not altered. Very nice but not altered!

Thanks! Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8934.jpg (71.9 KB, 725 views)

Last edited by vthobby; 12-02-2020 at 12:19 AM.