View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 03:37 PM
Carl Lamendola

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred1 View Post
I helped out a friend for the most part. My take is the city seemed cleaner than I remembered from my last visit before the pandemic, however some restaurants and businesses did not make it, Buca Di Beppo, was a disappointment. Also seemed almost vacant in some areas while we looked for a restaurant. Stayed at Harrahs because I could not get into Caesars, drove to caesars and parked there or paid for Convention center garage if available, not a bad walk, never felt uncomfortable. Was surprised by the noise from the corporate booths, and the music volume. Picked up a Gibson rookie, 52 High, 62 Musial and 53 Spahn, overall a great trip for me.

This was in yesterday’s news. Sad to see this in the US. I had a large submission that why I was concerned walking 1.4M to the convention center from the Hard Rock besides safety, it was heavy. The outdoor parking is literally right next to the venue in Cleveland and Chicago has lots of nice hotels. The Toronto show (comparable size) has plenty of space. Why not have less dealers and a smaller venue 2x a year. Like they do in Toronto, That would open it up to more locations …

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-pier/3804505/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk