View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 03:36 PM

Default Punch 1910 (4)

Hello, the cards that were on the newspaper page when they were taken off I took them to my house to scan them, then I returned them to my friend but he did not sell them to me, some time later I saw them on ebay, Ty Cobb's card was sold well. These were the last I saw, after that none have appeared. I think that in 1910 around 20% of the smokers kept them, some pasted them in the album, others pasted them as described above, while those who saved it were alive, maybe 15% kept them in an envelope or inside a book. , from 1910 to 1983 when I saw the first ones, that is, 73 years, those cards were in the hands of children, grandchildren or their children, in all these years almost all of them surely disappeared, for no interest of the heirs, perhaps 1% of these cards remain, in that% are those that have appeared and some that I hope could appear. So far this is my answer to what you asked me about the "Punch", in the next one is my answer to your questions about the "Cabaņa" which by the way these were the first ones I bought and had.