View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Paul, just take a break and then come back, I have done it a few times.

That note from Leon is like a love letter compared to posts he has made. Did you miss about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago when he went silly and openly called several members Idiots and Morons for calling out PWCC and Goldin for shady stuff at the same time. At that time he openly admitted the advertisers get special treatment. It is what it is, it's his forum and he can do what he wants.

Personally I have just learned to live with it, He has quoted one of my posts, inserted a picture of a door and told me I could leave anytime I wanted. So don't worry about your PM.

As far as the poll I could care less who advertises here. Just like everything else in life you have to take the bad with the good.
Just like I put up with our members, good and bad. It is what it is. If I booted everyone I didn't care for then this response (by me) would have never been needed.

BTW, our advertisers get special treatment? Apparently you either can't comprehend or can't read. Our advertisers get bashed all of the time. Just read the forum. It isn't difficult to see not many protections are given around here. (actually, none). The only special treatment they get is their ads on the front page, sometimes, and their banner ads on the board.

Last edited by Leon; 06-07-2019 at 11:01 AM.