View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 12:41 PM
ja.mes na.higian

Default Panini customer "non" service

This is unbelievable. Over a year ago I purchased several boxes of Panini Mosiac basketball. Got lucky a pulled an incredible Tyler Herro Genesis card. It was loaded with factory "blob" defects rendering it valueless. To Panini's credit, on their website, they provide for returns for defects. I figure I am in luck....hmmm? I sent them the bad card 1-2-21. One card. I followed up by attempting to contact them via phone and via their website message ctr. I did this no less than 50 times from May thru October. Every call goes to voice mail. Every voice mail msg is ignored and never returned. Same with msg ctr. - no response ever. Finally get an email the other day stating they will replace the card!

Here is the kicker. The VCP sales data from when I purchased shows 7 different PSA 10 sales ALL OVER $2,000 from 11-1-20 thru 1-31-21. The two most recent sales from June and July 2021 show the prices dropped to $700 to $800.

By the time I get the replacement card, submit it to PSA, and pay them an outrageous $100+ fee, and even assuming it comes back 10, I stand to lost $1300+ because of Panini's incompetence in every way shape or form. THEY STINK!

And they hide behind the pandemic, even though they take your $$$$ and are experiencing record sales and profits. Good job!