View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 03:30 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default Heritage shipping delays of 3 to 5 WEEKS???

Hi Gang:

I assume others received the below email from Heritage. I did not see any mention of it here.

I understand USPS and other shippers are having difficulties keeping up with holiday shipments and the like, however it also seems Heritage can not handle shipping out auction winnings.

With this in mind I wounder why they are continuing to have weekly Sunday auctions and other many more non sports auctions if they can't ship in a timely manner?

Has anyone received their winnings from the December 10-13 auction yet?

Here is the email:

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we are experiencing Delays in Processing and Shipping orders. We are also experiencing High Call Volume and High Volume of emails leading to delayed response times. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Standard shipments are being delayed 3-5 weeks due to increased safety procedures and vendor and carrier slowdowns. As soon as an order ships, each client will receive an email with their tracking number.

Hold Times are higher than usual and our response to emails sent to Bid@HA.com are also experiencing significant delays.

We are doing everything we can to expedite shipments and responses to emails and phone calls.

Fr3d mcKi3

Last edited by whiteymet; 12-24-2020 at 01:07 PM.