Thread: SGC lead times?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 12:51 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmer77 View Post
I am also waiting for an August sub and I determined that it will be my last with SGC after using exclusively for the past 17 years. With their recent price increase and longer wait times not to mention their lack of communication and horrible website that never changes, I just figure it is time to switch to PSA
I agree with everything you say but PSA is even worse. I had a group of cards I submitted a few days after my SGC submission and it is still at least 3 months out and their research people completely missed on what they are. Example is these were 1921 Koester Bread cards and they had them all as 1922 W575-1 including the Jesse Burkett cards which only exists in Koester, not W575-1. Also the Elmer Miller I submitted was once in a PSA slab as a Koester Bread and their were calling it a 1922 W-575-1. Told them to check theor own pop report as it is that specific card graded by them before.