View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 06:29 AM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Default A podcast on the “Vintage Baseball Collector” - your thoughts?

Good morning all -

I’m considering creating and organizing a podcast for vintage baseball collectors. After a recent visit to Cooperstown (and a VERY long drive home with time to think 😵*&#128171, I thought it might be a fun idea to organize a low tech, collector focused, live (but recorded) conversation 2-3 times a month where we talk about experiences we have in the hobby, specifically focused on the vintage baseball collector.

I am in the early stages of planning (though I have lots of ideas already!) and would love to hear from you:

- topics that would be fun to you?
- format… expert interviews? Live chat questions? Visuals (shared screen, etc)
- live and recorded for anyone interested to listen in but not available at the live scheduled time
- other programs that you have heard… likes, dislikes, etc.

This is intended to be organized for collectors, by a collector… so, I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks all (and let me know if you’d like to be a future guest of this show that I haven’t started yet! Honestly - the expertise and “characters” I have gotten to know and enjoy here on Net54 is what inspired me to explore this)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts…

Jeff (Belfast 1933) Gross