View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 08:53 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izaak Hoffman View Post
Hi, I am Izaak I am the one who is hosting the show. I would like to make a few comments about the above post and how it is completely wrong.

A lot of tables have sold, we are around 215-230 tables sold, so it is already by far the biggest show in Minnesota. We do have 5 autograph guests and yes they are not super known, but the show is more about the cards and the autograph guests are just an extra I have made the autos super cheap $5 per because I know they are rather unknown, but they are all still professional athletes, and this is not an autograph focused show. I would just like to let everyone know that the show in my eyes is a success and another show is already in the works. We also do have multiple dealers driving and flying in from across the country. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to email me @ izaakh@mncardshows.com (it is the same email that is on the bottom of the website (Cardshowmn.com).

Thanks
Izaak
Izaak,
I hope your show is a success. I would have bought two or three tables from you if it didn’t include Thursday and wasn’t downtown. It is not a safe area.