Thread: IMNSHO
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Default IMNSHO

Posted By: JK

Steve,

Your post is dead wrong. I dont believe that Mark or Dave did anything intentional to rip the other off. However, given the facts as laid out, I definitely want to know if someone on the bst isnt acting in a manner that I would expect - that way, I can make my own decisions in the future as to whether I feel comfortable dealing with someone.

As far as "this being a legal matter" and "everyone involved in those threads being commited to the case", all I can say is huh???? Sorry, but you dont become a witness to the case or "involved" in it simply because you have an opinion on it. You become a witness only if you have first hand knowledge. Although I was just asked to testify in the latest OJ Simpson case after I made the mistake of discussing it with co-workers around the water cooler - so maybe you are right after all.

You also stated "and, oh BTW.. questionable and tampered-with packages DO go in big ziploc bags and/or other cover.. the post office would never deliver them loose.. been there, seen that, too.."

So in other words, we are all babies and "just as bad" as Dave for putting in our two cents, but you feel free to give your own opinions - nice double standard. I also guess you realize that your implication that Dave was lying about receiving an empty package because it wasnt in a plastic baggie was completely wrong - unless you would like to call a USPS Postmaster a liar as well.

As for calling us a "bunch of babies" - You have shown yourself to be one classy guy. Perfect for this board I guess.