View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 08:35 AM
Fred

Is this when we start posting about the AH that have great customer service and the AH primary will go above and beyond to keep the bidders happy? If so, I'm starting off with Al at Love of the Game. Incredible customer service, great person to deal with!

Getting back to the OP - wow, sounds like someone was having a real bad day.

Andy,

I've won a few lots from MH but the transactions were simple and completed without further communication.

Did you verify the transaction went through and the funds were actually transferred? If so, then we're back to "wow".

My guess is that if the transaction was completed and things are as you posted, then I'd be wondering what's up with MH. Sad to hear about the issue and you can only hope that things somehow can work themselves out. If the transaction did go through, then Brian will either have to ship the auction winnings to you and eat a little crow or refund your money and think hard about what occurred and perhaps learn something from this.