View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 08:41 AM
R Dixon

I contacted him again about the V-100 Ruth in question (I know, it's been a slow week). Here's the response I got:

"I will be sending some things to grading soon to strengthen my case when I crush you the, Willard was sold to an expert he said it was cleaned by a solution that washes them out he was fine with it and its his business not your f****** business The Willard is no fake I made a huge find about to be newsworthy"

And then this:
"I have an old friend some one who hoarded cards as a kid as I did , he baseball and I football ,I had 7 Jimmy Brown rookies he had endless stacks of Ruths Cobbs etc ONLY because we were 90 % top five to 10 STAR player collectors I have the greatest hoard ever on the plant of early cards just given to me by him to fix up and sell , you say fake its fixed get it .anyone knows this because it would be graded and 10 X more but also FIXED by Dave at SGC was my partner who stabbed me in the back after years of restoring cards for him once he made it big he got me blackballed suing him as we speak . all of his 1930 10 and 9 are likely trimmed by him or Mervin his best friend taught him most of the other card issues too and all he grades from friends, at the 2006 LA National he asked me to work on cards for him but not as a split only buy out as the owner of SGC I will take a lie detector to prove it , ask him to HA !!!"

So yeah. With that said I'd say that they're all real