Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Hi Larry, aka The Truthbringer, guessing this is about me. I'll spare the diatribe from your PMS

What's do you need ebay 1 day shipping? Doubt it will ship before July 4th anyhow.

How about the CONVENIENCE of not having to send a check? Remember those days!!

Wait, they are still here!

Even lelands, clean sweep etc still have to mail the ole paper check, wait for it to clear, etc That must kill ya. Locked up in someone's closet for 30+ years and you need it now.

And far as the office, probably it is a rental that was leased to someone else on your link. Just a guess. As for the eyebrow doctor, Id consider asking that special lady in your life what happens at one. Guys too should visit to prevent that monobrow look.

I visited REA in Robs basement also lelands is in the back of a strip mall. Pretty classless picking on him for his office.

If you know where it is, hop on a plane and come down, pay the NY sales tax too.

I'd like to see aaron succeed, but with that bad press you are giving him, I'm not sure your pittance is worth keeping you as a registered bidder. That would be at his discretion.

If it wasnt for people trying something new in this hobby, it would be pretty boring. I'm cheering for the younger generation to take over, as the hobby will die, ot literally and figuratively

So what's this really about? Think he will a frank prisco and just NOT send the items and obscond with the funds?
I remember Prisco touting a legit Ruth autograph on a 1953 Silver Certificate. What a disaster.... LOL.....