View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 06:35 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Our gov't has been liberal for about a year now, before that it was conservative. Was the CDC in on the plot when the CDC was conservative?
I think it's fairly well known that some of our US agencies are more liberal while others tend more conservative. And overall, averaged out, they equate to moderate. Obviously the top heads that may be more one way or the other are easily replaceable, but career bureaucrats are passionate about doing what's best.

While I don't believe in a deep state, Trump was on to something that some career bureaucrats know how to slow down new directions if they disagree with their new acting director.

Also, while I don't buy into conspiracies, don't forget that big oil also owns most green tech. And it takes an exorbitant amount of carbon and fossil fuels to make green technology. Its just propaganda to argue politicians are creating jobs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo