View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 12:48 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
It is possible that case numbers and deaths would be even HIGHER if we didn't have vaccines?
Too bad this nationwide data is all FAKE or it might support your point. You see, "THEY" want you to believe it because it furthers "their" plans for world control. Of course, you can look at the underlying data too, it's transparent, but I am telling you the underlying data is also FAKE, every hospital that collected it is part of the conspiracy, every scientist that analyzed it is part of the conspiracy, and naturally the government is the leader of the conspiracy, so I urge you to disregard it. But just in case you're curious/brainwashed/coopted/suffering from a mass psychosis:

During October–November, unvaccinated persons had 13.9 and 53.2 times the risks for infection and COVID-19–associated death, respectively, compared with fully vaccinated persons who received booster doses, and 4.0 and 12.7 times the risks compared with fully vaccinated persons without booster doses.

An unvaccinated person was more than 50 times as likely to die from COVID as a fully boosted person during that time period.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-26-2022 at 12:56 PM.