View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 11:37 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Ok, but you are using certain articles as a hammer for your argument showing these doctors/nurses who refuse to get the vaccine. What percentage of the entire doctor/nurse population do you think that represents?

I agree that the "truth" is slowly trickling out. Unlike you, I assume, I feel that that truth is because we have been dealing with the unknown and are trying to use past experience to guide us in the best possible manner (ex: masks), and we are adjusting as we go. You appear to be saying that the truth is this is some vast conspiracy meant to make us sheep, or however you want to put it.

How do you know the "truth" isn't that vaccines aren't the best possible roadblock we have against this runaway virus, even if it's obviously imperfect?
OR, do you feel we'd have more or less deaths actually tied to covid (following whatever data put out by whatever media/gov't agency you choose to follow) if there were no vaccine at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
I'm not sure how to interpret your emoji. Are you saying climate change and covid aren't real?
We live in a corrupt and crooked world and the WEF, as I have shown, and Liberal leaders around the world are all on board with this globalization plan. Watch the 2 vids I posted of Trudeau and Trump no matter how hard that is for you and others to watch and you will see this "agenda" is nothing new. It is, in my opinion why the Dems and their funded media went after Trump so hard. Even up here he was being attacked daily by our Liberal funded news, and he still is, just not as often now. He was a threat and was getting in the way of their plans. What I am believing is covid, the vaccines and climate change are simply tools for them to obtain funds for their new world order plans. I know, it's a tough one to swallow, a tough one to believe and I am also not 100% entirely sure myself, TBH, because we know so little so far, but things are beginning to add up. Notice the "bold" below. Where have you seen, heard this before that therapeutics, ivermectin, Hydorxy, Z packs and all other forms of medication, with ivermectin being referred to as horse medicine, simply don't work? Vaccines, vaccines and more vaccines! Was there/has there been any talk during this pandemic about proper diet, exercise, taking vitamin D, vitamin C or anything else health related during this pandemic? If there was, I certainly haven't seen any of it up here as we've been told to stay home, isolate and wear a mask at all times if you need to go out for emergencies.
Fauci himself said Trump would experience a pandemic during his tenure. Coincidence, maybe, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around it.
Watch this then tell me they weren't planning this pandemic for a while.

(Copy and Paste)

Panel discussion including Dr. Fauci on how to get the world to trust the new (mRNA) vaccine technology. As I stated before this becomes extremely difficult in a normal process. Fauci admits it would take at least a decade and someone on the panel mentions "if something were to get out." This is in 2019. Not sure if its before or after Event 201 where they play out the exact scenario. They discuss much more than just the flu virus.

6:30 ish mark.

8:15 ish mark. "Why don't we blow the system up. (typical vaccine production)

18:30 ish mark. "Does something really bad have to happen?"

22:15 mark. Fauci explaining how long it takes to prove a mRNA vaccine is safe. "That alone if it works perfectly is going to take a decade." I remind you this was in 2019.

42:37 mark. If the 2009 pandemic had been much more deadly would that have been a better thing for humanity? In other words so we could have pushed this new type of easy to mfg vaccine on the world.

46:40

Now in Event 201 in 2019 world and medical establishment leaders play out this scenario and include how to downplay therapeutics to get universal use of the vaccine.

The point of posting this isn't to say it was released intentionally but reasoning behind why the mRNA vaccine was pushed so hard.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?465845...al-flu-vaccine

Last edited by irv; 01-26-2022 at 11:42 AM.