View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Administrator

Default Network54 Dinner RSVP and details- final

Posted By: leon

Here is a cut and pasted copy of the last post about the dinner:

So I called Shoeless Joes this morning to get a little more info. We have a reservation for 60 or so people on July 29th at 6:30pm. I think that will be enough room but will take another head count as we get closer. Probably a week or so before the National. We are set on the $18.99 buffet and I will probably add that gourmet sauce to the grilled chicken for .50 a person. See me for exceptions to the buffet. THERE WILL BE A CASH BAR. I have to have a minimum number for the gig in general. We will have part of the restaurant sectioned off for our group. It will be semi-private and only our group will be in that area, I am told. We will have wristbands to get into the buffet line and only those with a wristband will be admitted. There will be a 15% gratuity added too so after tax it will be about $25 a head plus your own drinks.........btw, Shoeless Joes is about 5-10 minutes from the convention center.....thanks for the help and input and will let ya'll know more later. moderator dude..

Shoeless Joes Sports Bar and Grill
10200 W.Higgins Rd Rosemont IL 60018 ph. 847-296-5760
http://www.shoelessjoesrosemont.com/joescontact.htm

NOW-
I am waiting on a call back from the manager but assume all is good. I need names- first and last (private email is ok if you want to) of whomever wants to attend, including everyone in your party. RSVP's will be a lock to get in and any others will probably be ok but not guaranteed. All I ask is that if you RSVP and then find you can't make it, let me know. I also need to know of any special requests for dinner. PLEASE try to just do the buffet as this big of a party would be impossible to do separate orders. EVERYONE that reads the board is welcome to come to this. Kids and wives are ok too but I need to know for the head count. It was fun the last few years and I am sure it will be this year also.....regards

edited to say I got a call back from the manager and we are good to go 7/18/09