View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 12:52 AM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
There's a bit of irony in your post here. PWCC, love them or hate them, is BY FAR the most accurate auction house when it comes to disclosing flaws and providing quality images. In their premier auctions, they even have rotating videos from every angle at super high resolution and have a guy narrating it as he points out every minor defect on the cards. And even their standard scans for cheaper stuff is extremely high resolution. You can zoom in 100x and see even see the print dots and grains in the paper fibers. You may not like them for other reasons, but in terms of the customer experience, they're second to none and it's not close.
Maybe you got confused on my post. I’m amazed on how PWCC is still in business after being kicked off eBay and having an FBI investigation on them. PERIOD.

The second part of my post was on auction houses (ANY) and how they they should use Hi Res images. Its rare I ever do business with PWCC for many reasons. Glad you’ve had success with PWCC Snowman. Maybe you know Brent personally or might even be an investor.

Last edited by BeanTown; 02-18-2024 at 01:01 AM.