View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 02:11 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulus View Post
As one of the guilty parties here, with a handful of items for sale on eBay for generous prices, while you could certainly ascribe pejorative motives to my actions, the fact is that for most of the items that I have listed, I’m not really motivated to sell them. They’re available if someone really wants them so badly to pay a lot for them, but otherwise I’m happy to continue to enjoy them in my own collection.

Most of the items that I have listed are also not easy to find, so if someone wants it badly enough, and doesn’t want to wait for months or years for another one to come up for sale, my item might be their only viable option to pick it up.

And I’m okay with waiting years to sell them. I’m also fine with never selling them at all.
I think this explains quite a few listings. Personally I'm more binary, either I want to sell a card or I want to keep it, but it makes sense.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.