View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 10:53 PM
And.rew Whi.te

I am a die hard set collector and am now struggling with what is my next set I want to tackle. I dont have a huge collecting budget and the thought of paying some of those crazy prices even for some of the star cards from the early to mid 70's, an era in which I originally started collecting, well, it is tough for me to do. Collecting oddball sets or being a singles collector just really doesn't do it for me and collecting memorabilia is just not something I enjoy.

Set collecting feels like an addiction in many ways and it is the collecting passion I feel I want to pursue the most. The sandbox has indeed become smaller. The passion seems to be subsiding as I am just not finding that one set that combines the right mix of interest and affordability for me.

Like someone else said in this thread....not whining...just trying to find my new place in a hobby I have enjoyed for over 50 years. I will find that one "thing" that does it for me and I will, no doubt regain my interest in this awesome hobby.....or should I Say...that one "thing" will likely find me.