View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 09:38 AM

I woke up this morning to a text from a gentlemen I've dealt with in the past bringing this thread to my attention. It is not too pleasant to spend a couple hours in the morning reading false accusations and needing to study hundreds of replies via multiple sites to issue a statement.

I am quite irate because an anonymous individual has made an erroneous assumption that libels my and my companies name, assumes guilt by association, and is counterfactual.

Evan posted on the reddit thread, "There is so much misinformation in that thread that it’s entertaining." I would not call it entertaining, the words that come to mind are bothersome and alarming. The post involves me without facts, making stretch assumptions, and objectively false statements.

Invest In Baseball was hired by Cardology for the 2018 national to assess collections and market for inventory via our customer base and other means. IIB did not set up a booth and I worked the floor and out of the Cardology booth to help assess collections, ensure he was making fair deals, bring deals to the table, and help some lesser educated staff because of limited bandwidth. This buying ad is identical to the buying ads that were placed throughout the industry, sent to our email list, and was not conducted any differently than usual business other than I was hired, at a very handsome rate, to help Cardology.

I was actually extremely excited to be working with an NFL player, a Super Bowl champion at that. I am 100% sure every single person who has a business would be willing to work with someone who offers a huge advancement for your company via name association alone. Evan has always been cordial, stand-up, and follows through with his word. If it weren't for him I would not have been able to grow IIB as quickly as it did and I am eternally grateful. I make no comment on any of the accusations or assumptions made about him in the Blowout thread and only provide comment on the unfounded accusations relating to myself and IIB.

Via the anonymous posters definition, PWCC, Probstein, and COMC are all associates of Cardology-- they sold inventory. It is unwarranted to list IIB as an associate because the company was hired to work for Evan and unknowingly sold cards on consignment. I am sure there are hundreds of other vendors, auctions, and collectors who have unwittingly sold altered cards, by this posters definition he needs to research them and list them as associates.

Respectfully, I request that I be left out of this. I've mostly moved on from this industry for two years as a business and buy on the side as a hobby to populate my house and enjoy the past that brought me to where I am today.

Kind Regards,

Sean