View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Jamie

Default T206 Ghosts Images.. show em!

In honor of the most insane ghost I have seen for sale in years.. I wanted to start a thread to explain the T206 ghosts... and to show some pics

There are many different types of Ghosts.. I would like to take a minute to help categorize them as myself and a few other error collectors error view them.. from top of the list would be the rarest and most valuable types.. down to the bottom which would be the most affordable types.. (and these too are in high demand and come with a significant premium)

I would say that we could debate eye appeal on #1 vs #2.. but there are definitely more cards of #2 available then #1.
  1. Front Ghosts-(with a different player on the front)- multiple color runs

2. Back Ghost - with different player- multiple ink runs (usually a multistrike scrap)

3. Front Ghost-different player on front- 1 ink run - black detailed layer

4. Ghost on Back -same player on Front- 1 ink run - black detailed layer with border showing

5. Front Ghost -different player- 1 ink run non-black... shows less detail of player.. only a silhouette image shown

6. Ghost on front of same player on the card (double exposure)

The clearer the ghost the higher the value.. and if the ghost is a HOFer.. the price will sky rocket

Please share your thoughts on T206 ghosts .. and images.. if your lucky enough to have any!

Last edited by Blunder19; 07-12-2014 at 03:05 PM.