View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 03:31 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
With a wife and a girlfriend, I think you're wrong.

Just because someone makes a lot of money, doesn't mean they have a lot of money. I know people that make $200K a year and are drowning in debt. Then again, you hear about these reclusive people with low paying jobs that pass away and come to find out afterwards they're millionaires because they never spent a dime. It's not how much you make, it's how much you bank.

The fact that you equate his wealth with his income shows what little you know, brother or not.

All I can say to this is I’m sure 99% of you wish you were in the financial position he is. I’m not bragging because I’m sure he could care less what any of you think but again, he did not take this case for the fee. As hard as this may be to do, try and think through how this problem would have played out without his involvement. Like all of the others maybe? People are getting paid back for altered cards, stories are getting written in national papers, and so on. Do you think with any of your involvement this could have happened? Is it better nothing gets done or all of us just complaining on message boards?

Last edited by CuriousGeorge; 07-24-2019 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Edit