View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 08:32 AM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
Sadly not liquid enough and miss out alot and I know i can pay things back most times fast but I cannot buy the item do to lack of funds.
Unless I’m misunderstanding the offer, you would still need to put 40% down up front. Obviously 40% is less than 100%, but for nice pieces that don’t come cheap, it might be similarly challenging to come up with 40% as to come up with 100%.

If you’re not buying from PWCC directly, it’s also unclear to me whether PWCC would front you the cash to buy it from someone else. If you’re buying an item from another auction house, then I suspect you would need to pay 100%, have it shipped to the vault, and then you could borrow the 60% against it.

Bottom line is that I’m not sure that it solves the problem of coming up with the cash to pay for the item in the first place.

Now, if you had a bunch of items in the vault, and you wanted to go out and buy some more, then borrowing against the items in the vault definitely could solve the problem of coming up with cash to make the original purchase for your new item(s).

1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel

Last edited by raulus; 09-09-2022 at 08:35 AM.