View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Jim Boushley
Jim Bou.shley

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnp22 View Post
Bit of a cluster here in TN as well. My county has been doing frontline medical workers and first responders. Supposed to be starting vaccinations in congregated living settings this week. They closed up the drivethru sites they had because people that weren't supposed to be getting the vaccine yet were getting them. They're retooling their plan on that front, and I have hope they'll get it sorted out (though not a ton of hope).

As for me, the current timeline has me somewhere between March and May, based on how many vaccines they get. I'm young, but fall into one of the comorbity groups.

Best wishes to all of you guys. Hope everyone is staying safe and we can enjoy a nice second half of this year once they've vaccinated a ton of people.
I live in East Tennessee and our county, Sullivan, said they would take phone calls starting yesterday at 8 A. M. Well, it took me 3 hours but I finally got a "Leave a Message" recording which was o.k. because I thought they were going to assign #'s like a neighboring county did. Found out later people had been lining up early to get shots and the county had run out of the vaccine. So much for calling in and for people over 75 getting shots. I am 79 and my wife 75. Then in the paper today they said drive up and line up and we will give shots until our 400 doses run out. I have no idea when we will be able to get ours, am going to try the "blind" drive up and see what happens. One problem I see is, if we get a first shot, how long and when we will get our second one.
My daughter was us to join her in Myrtle Beach in May so hope we have ours by then.