View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I'm not a lawyer but I have to wonder if the content of those videos wouldn't open up SCR to law suits that would result in shutting down SCR and then some.

Is there another spin on this that people should know? If someone knows of a rebuttal video, post the link. I don't usually watch this garbage, because I don't have time, but I'd take a few minutes to see a rebuttal.
SCR reads out the letters from lawyers threatening them on their show and posts them on their website. Goldin is threatening them now for reporting on an affidavit filed that makes him look really bad, but these threats never go anywhere because it’s only slander or libel if it’s false. Their response is usually a profane letter back to the attorney telling them to go and do it. These two guys are obnoxious and clickbaity but the information checks out, they have the documentation and carefully state what is known fact and what is not yet certain but has evidence pointing to it. A lot of their stuff just comes from affidavits and other public records and the blowout detectives. People throw a fit, but they keep turning out correct, from PWCC to the Panini Kaboom scandal.

Example: https://www.sportscardradio.com/ken-...ts-card-radio/