View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by T's please View Post
If he were banned, it would say "Banned" under his user name. He last logged in at 4:52pm today. I guess he is banned from the BST, but not banned here.

r/
Frank
Since I had set his user name to his supposedly real name, John Perez, and it was admin controlled, it didn't have banned under his name. I just took that away and now it does say banned. He is banned from the whole board. I will have to look into how he was logged in as I see that too.
On top of that I just spoke with him. He tried to say that another board member was impersonating the Secret Service to me. I played along for several minutes then told him I was the one who called the secret service and spoke with them. Then he started talking about something else. He says all of his deals on this board were good and as far as I know they are, and have been. That doesn't alleviate the bigger issue of what the agent told me. I told him he should call the California division of the Secret Service tomorrow and get to the bottom of it. I went onto tell him that if his name gets cleared then he can come back. Unlike most scammers he was polite and cordial during our whole conversation. I dunno....but he won't be back on the board until I speak with the authorities and he has been cleared of wrongdoing in the hobby. I really don't see that happening but who knows.....