Thread: PSA-Joe Orlando
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:59 AM
Administrator

Default PSA-Joe Orlando

Posted By: marshall barkman

Steve....i have never submitted cards via the send in route for fear the cards would be damaged or lost. Any cards i graded in the past were always personally delivered to the grading booth so i could have a little more control and watch what is going on. The reason for my wanting Joe to see them was simple, i had not decided whether to use PSA or SGC and decided that if Joe and i saw eye to eye in grading then submit the cards and establish a relationship if not send them back, also i thought if the cards were delivered to Joe they would not be mis-handled. Those Beauties are not the only cards i own which need to be graded. My reasoning was right because the cards were not delivered to Joe and somehow a gal in customer service got them and one of the cards was mis-handled and a 9 turned into a 5 instantly. Anytime i do business with a company i generally get to know who is in charge so i can establish a relationship in case anything goes wrong. Never do i try and tell people how to handle their personal business affairs unless asked and when it comes to mine i seek no advice.