View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:05 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Someone should examine these altered cards to determine if the alteration left anything behind that is detectable. If it is, we as a hobby should force PSA to answer why they aren't using this detection method.

A measurement of the trimmed cards should suffice. If cards that don't measure have been graded, we also deserve an answer as to how that is happening.

I have no idea what percentage of the hobby is on blowout and here, but if everyone agreed not to submit until we get some answers it may force the issue.

I find it ironic how worked up some are in this thread and yet some of those commenting are putting together a PSA group submission on the main page of the site.
As I posted size is not always indicative, but yeah some of those cards posted on Blowout really do look short, especially some of the Look N' Sees.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.