Thread: R E Question
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:13 PM
De.an Lai.gle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Jetsicks.
For a guy who has no idea about this hobbyi you go on hauls of shame and talk about operation foul ball. You did not mention one of the main reasons for the items being taken down. That once he talked with you mother the ages changed and the story changed. I also understand that a promise was broken. That might be a good reason to be mad but not to throw away money. If you mother does not want you to sell them. Please explain why your up here.
I have one more question. Did you mother get the photos from the guy in Boston or Indiana. If she was such a good friend of his why do you not know his name. She was the one who placed him in the retirement home. She was the one he called when he was dying I am 73 years old and I know I would remember someone like that.With that kind of information it would not be hard to find out who the mystery man was.
Posted so the people on here can read what you said.

After all the opinions about them, that has been put out there,I doubt very seriously that REA would want to put them back in their auction,cause they are in a world of deep shit over other forged items they have had in their auctions.After all is said and done,You are not going to find a person who is willing to put his or her reputation on the line,for something that many have said are no good.Just remember Operation Foul Ball ,is still in operation and they are nailing them left and right and if you are up on collecting, you know what I mean.
Here it is Shelly. I appreciate all the good words of encouragement from some of the forum members here. My mother always told me that there is nothing you can do about stupid.

To clarify something for you Shelly, my mother's story was different but not by a lot because she has a medical condition which causes he memory to be lost. That was one of my issues I had with Rob. After I talked to my mother she didn't even remember much about it. It is a personal matter and it has nothing to do with the authenticity or LOP. What was told to me years and years ago was what I wrote in the LOP. Plain and simple.