View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 10:54 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Wait, you want to join the discussion now? Weren't you the guy who kept hijacking the thread because you so strongly disapproved of the debate, and sent me that weird unprompted PM about how you would not stop hijacking the thread and virtue signaling about how you were doing it to somehow help everyone?

Can you type in normal color and size like everyone else? Do you need to hit the caps lock key every few seconds? The guy who threw a fit that people even had this debate at all also believes his belated thoughts on the actual issue need to be highlighted to stand out from everyone else.

I would also advise that you get a calculator and refigure how old the Constitution is. Infringed is also still a normal word today.

All of the actual points relating to the issue here have already been addressed by both sides, in the posts you were trying to remove from view with your random pictures. The debate ended. Catch up, or sober up.
1.) Math has been corrected.
2.) I change fonts to emphasize.
3.) As long as the tread remains open, anyone should be allowed to join - at any time.
4.) As far as my hijacking goes: I have ceased doing so. As I stated in my 'weird' unprompted PM, the humor was designed to 'lighten' the load of a very loaded discussion. I will always believe there's a place for it.
5.) I did not and would now request your advise...especially given your reaction...no offense given or taken.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente