View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 10:12 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
Fake info. She does not work for HHS. The 'nurse' is running for city council in Tempe, AZ and works at the Indian Medical Center.

Dr. Gonzalez Landestoy graduated from the Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara Facultad De Medicina in 1989. She works in Chandler, AZ and 6 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez Landestoy is affiliated with Phoenix Indian Medical Center.

I am surprised these Qmorons don't work for Florsheim, Prada, Manolo Blahnik or Johnson & Murphy. They are very good at cobbling excrement together to create a slight illusion of truth.
She could be a perfectly fine physician but let's see her address the data. Not to get too political, but it's interesting how much these people have in common with the stolen election crowd, and there's probably a large overlap although fortunately President Trump himself seems to be convinced the vaccines are helpful. They've mastered many of the same tactics and techniques and evasions.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-03-2022 at 10:13 PM.