View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 07:18 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
What I find funny and what happens quite often with you, Peter, is you never acknowledge anything I post. Just straight to the insults like I dreamt them up and wrote them down myself.
I try hard, or at least I think I do, to factcheck/verify everything I post but I guess actual news stories from reliable sources and videos from other people in the know are not good enough for you?

Vids of Fauci, the CDC, the inventors of the PCR and the vaccines themselves is all fake news, conspiracy theories to you.

Regardless, you obviously think everything is above board and nothing has changed as far as the truth being told, so there is no sense carrying on with you. You are either blind or have a ton of money invested in pharmaceuticals, or maybe both, so continue to believe and boost away, Peter. We'll get there some day, herd immunity is just around the corner!
You have also avoided every direct question, even the simple yes or no one.

My one question Dale. Do you think less people would have died without the vaccines and quarantines? Just a simple yes or no because I don't need any links or long explanation that doesn't give a yes or no answer.

OK a couple more and feel free to not answer them. Do you have any friends in real life that you actually hang out with? Has the area you live been hit by Covid? Do you know anyone in real life that has died form it? These are not meant to be insulting questions in any way.

I have a brother that we share a dad. He is the one that Covid has left him with health problems. I also have a brother that we share a mother. My brother that we share a mother lives in a different part of the country. Our mother died(not covid) and my brother took care of everything. I traveled to the funeral. My brother and his friends sounded exactly like you. He could tell I was getting upset and asked why. I asked if he knew anyone that died because he and his friends sounded like a bunch of morons. It got real quiet. He said no and that only 2 people in the entire county he lived in got it and it was very minor for them. That is why they all thought it was a big conspiracy. They had not seen what Covid can do in real life. I explained how I have lost many friends and my other brother has long term health problems.

They all felt like idiots and apologized to me for their beyond stupid remarks. It also made me understand how someone could not take something so deadly serious and make stupid conspiracy theory remarks about it without having severe mental problems.

That is a very short version of why I feel the way I do.