View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 09:11 PM
Peter Spaeth

Dale that's one hell of a conspiracy you are imagining there, and I assume it's global not just the U.S./Canada. I wonder how "they" all manage to stay on the same page every day. Conference call/zoom call with 1000s of participants, maybe? Massive listserv emails? How did it start by the way? Who's in charge?

But let's talk about a specific issue. Since you made such a big deal pushing the idea that the Pfizer vax wasn't really approved, that some phantom product was, and that the vaccines were still "experimental," talk to me about Moderna and its approval now, I need to keep up. One of your Twitter feeds must have the party line, no?

Let me guess. The party line has now shifted from "experimental vaccines" to the FDA is just part of the conspiracy and Big Pharma paid for the approval. Let me know. Also let me know if you have an explanation other than changing the subject for all the data showing vaccines and boosters do help a great deal, if not perfectly, keeping people out of the hospital and from dying. Or is all that data a lie, and everyone involved in its collection and analysis a liar?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-02-2022 at 09:21 PM.