Thread: Thank You SGC
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 07:32 AM

Default Thank You SGC

It appears that SGC has updated their Pop Report to help us T206 nerds. Previously, you could only search by back-type (and by each year 1909, 1910, 1911) and not name or by back type regardless of year. However, today, I noticed they had a "T206 Master Pop" link which takes you to a pop report by name, and then by each back-type for that name/front. This is HUGE on two levels: (i) Now I do not need to search many times to find the population of a particular player, which was particularly annoying for cards that have multiple years/series (like Piedmont, Sweet Cap, Sovereign, Cycle, etc), and (ii) I do not need to start a whole new search every time I want to search a new player or back.

Thank you SGC for listening to the OG guys. I know you are blowing up with modern, and I am happy that you guys are doing so well. But you were built on vintage and we appreciate your hearing us out and making this change. I see you have made E107 listed by name (definitely better but still confusing bc not always in alphabetical order), and we still need minor tweaks with W600 (can do same type of thing with master pop). But this is a huge and greatly appreciated change.

Ryan Hotchkiss