Thread: Babe is back!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 03:33 PM
Jeremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcosta19 View Post
Glad it made it back safely and its a beauty.

But I'm fairly certain that with reholder they don't even look at the card other than to assure its a genuine slab and card before reslabbing with original grade and cert number. They don't down or upgrade with reholder, that would be review service.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I think you are right. I may have misinterpreted the email, I think with the Ruth they just said they were reviewing the case.

I did send my T206 Cy Young in for a re-holder as well and it's still stuck at PSA due to a hold and review since the right corner of the case had a ding (which was why I was getting the re-holder).

"It has come to our attention your PSA encased card, 1909-11 T206 Old Mill Cy Young Clev., Glove Shows was received with a crack on the holder.
Upon re-holdering the card, we will review the card to confirm it meets the current grade 1.5 and it has not been damaged."

Last edited by Rad_Hazard; 11-30-2022 at 03:33 PM.