View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 04:17 AM
Bill Gregory

Patrick, you have my sincere condolences. Your Uncle Donald was a wonderful man.

Nothing I could possibly say right now can assuage the sadness that you feel. And I feel awful knowing this, as it hurts me seeing good people suffer. But there is one thing I do want to share with you. It's something little, but I want you to know it nonetheless. The example Donald set is still inspiring people today. I can't tell you how many people have gone out of their way to do nice things for me since I joined out forum. Things done without expecting anything in return, done out of the goodness of their hearts. I could go into a lot of detail, but won't. The important thing is to know that the kindnesses your Uncle bestowed upon others...they have not been forgotten.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.