View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 11:38 AM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Dearest Steve,
Thank you so much for your invaluable feedback, and for your continued overspending...I mean spending regular amounts...to purchase our products.

• Fear not!! Our Grade-It-Yourself! Slab™ system allows your grade to be permanently and absolutely clicked into place forevermore!!! The number is carved into stone*!!!

• And the ingenuous Pull-Tab Vanishment™ mechanism allows you to easily rotate the 'wheel of grading justice' and temporarily slide it right down back into the slab, so it will continue to be the same sized holder you're accustomed to. Each and every dimension of the new slab is the exact same as our previous slabs**!!!!!

Attachment 566619

*Permanence is not guaranteed nor even implied, as a mere bit of jostling will get the wheel a-spinning again to a fabulously new number.

**Each and every dimension of the new slab is NOT the exact same as our previous slabs. New slabs are a minimum of two to three times thicker and a half an inch (or more) taller when the Pull-Tab Vanishment mechanism is employed.
Fantastic news! And I can put some tape on that tab and use the whole thing as a team divider for my PSA "A" 1988 Donruss set!
Sooo exciting!