View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 11:25 AM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

Thanks for all the replies.

A clarification on the Buyers Premium, it is 20% with a 3% discount on payments made by check or money order, thus the buyers premium is 17% and the buyer determines if they want to use Paypal and pay 20%, that is the buyers choice. Thanks, you guys got replies in before I could.

As Todd said the cost of putting a catalog is high and has to be added some where. In this day and age the catalog is not used any where near the way it was when that was the only way to see pictures of the lots.

If you are active in Sterling you know that Sterling prices are on the same level as the "bigger" auctions on similar items and provide lots in smaller quantities to make them affordable to as many as possible.

I look forward to continuing to provide the service and inventory each auction that has become a standard that was started from day one of Sterling Sports Auctions. The September 12th auction is looking to be one of the largest offering Sterlings to date. I look forward to working with all of you.

Lee Behrens
320-219-1372

Last edited by Sterling Sports Auctions; 08-13-2019 at 11:26 AM.