View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

With regard to checking on identities I am color blind, gender blind and anything else blind. Sorry if you want to make it into something it isn't. Please don't be so dramatic too. It makes it seem like I was correct when you posted my PM to you saying I thought you have thin skin. Once again, don't make this into a gender thing when it hasn't a thing to do with it. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateighty View Post
It's heartbreaking because I care about this shit Leon. I'm sorry if you don't get it. Just because another woman signs up for this forum and has an opinion that resembles mine doesn't mean we're the same person. You clearly don't do the same for the men here.

Times are changing. I've gotten several emails and messages from dads on here thanking me for my voice and saying that I'm an inspiration for their daughters who are interested in vintage cards. They hope their daughters will one day join this internet chat board as they're more into collecting cards than their sons. Surely they wouldn't want to do so if Leon is only going to require women to jump through hoops (myself included) to verify their identity.

Last edited by Leon; 08-06-2019 at 09:39 PM.