View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:31 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
This is an internet chat board for baseball card collectors, how heartbreaking can it be if you have done nothing wrong? Have you met anyone on this forum face to face yet (not that it really matters)?

That all said there is no playbook for how to address situations on the forum. Making sure people are who they say they are is a big deal. There were some others who thought the coincidences between you and Rachel were uncanny. I did too. My apologies if you are offended.
It's heartbreaking because I care about this shit Leon. I'm sorry if you don't get it. Just because another woman signs up for this forum and has an opinion that resembles mine doesn't mean we're the same person. You clearly don't do the same for the men here.

Times are changing. I've gotten several emails and messages from dads on here thanking me for my voice and saying that I'm an inspiration for their daughters who are interested in vintage cards. They hope their daughters will one day join this internet chat board as they're more into collecting cards than their sons. Surely they wouldn't want to do so if Leon is only going to require women to jump through hoops (myself included) to verify their identity.